The Latest News:
- Club Meeting: Monday, April 21st
Location: U.S. Pizza Co., 2710 Kavanaugh Blvd., Little Rock, AR
6 PM - Eat, Socialize, & Mingle
6:30 PM - Speaker: Steve Hughes
Join the Roadrunners!
The Little Rock Roadrunners Club is a non-profit organization of runners and walkers of all ages and backgrounds who share a common interest in physical fitness and better health. Our club seeks to promote these interests in the Little Rock community by holding regular meetings, training runs, and races. The LRRC is a great way to meet other runners and reach your goals, whether they be to qualify for the Boston Marathon or simply to be able to run a mile without stopping.
Membership is open to anyone upon payment of dues, but visitors are always welcome at LRRC functions. Membership dues are $20 per year, with a discount given for signing up for multiple years. Dues cover all members of the same household. After becoming an LRRC member, you will receive a free pair of running socks in the mail along with a membership card that will get you the following discounts:
- 10% off all purchases at Go! Running in the Heights
- 10% off all purchases at Rock City Running at Colony West Shopping Center
- 10% off new shoes purchases at Fleet Feet Easy Runner in Pleasant Ridge Town Center
- 10% off all purchases at
Gearhead Outfitters in Park Plaza mall
- 10% off all purchases at The Sporty Runner in Conway
- 10% off and free enrollment at Snap Fitness in Little Rock
- $3 off the race entry fee to the annual Capital City Classic 10K at Two Rivers Park
- $3 off the race entry fee to the annual Rock Run 8K at Murray Park
- Free entry into LRRC All-Comers Track Meets
As a Little Rock Roadrunner, you are also a member of the Road Runners Club of America (RRCA). The Road Runners Club of America is the national association of running clubs, running events, and runners dedicated to promoting long distance running as a competitive sport and as healthful exercise. RRCA's mission is to represent and promote the common interest of its member clubs, events, and individual runners through education, leadership, programs and other services.
As an RRCA member you will receive a periodic magazine, Club Running, in the mail.
Special Feature :
Quest for 50 States:
Calling all Club Members to assist in the Quest for 50 States. On your next trip, take your LRRC shirt along and get your picture taken. Then, send us the picture to email@example.com - we'll post your photo in the LRRC Shirt Gallery. Our goal is a photo in all 50 states, D.C. and even foreign countries. The shirt has already made it to 5 different continents! States visited by the LRRC Shirt so far are shown in red on the map below.